DENS is the charity seeking solutions to the problems of homeless people and poverty in Dacorum.
The ways in which DENS can provide support depends almost entirely on your own personal circumstances.
- If you are homeless they may be able to provide you with temporary accommodation
- If you are struggling with financial hardship you may be entitled to up to three food parcels from the Foodbank
- If you have lost your job and are having difficulty paying your rent they can provide advice on what benefits you may be able to claim and provide help in making a claim
- If you have a drug or alcohol problem or have a mental health or relationship issue they can refer you to a specialist support agency
- If you just need someone to talk to about your situation
Some of our staff took part in a sponsored sleep out on 7th December 2018, raising over £700