Legend™ Laser 2-Part System Labels
Legend™ Laser 2-Part System Labels
Our 2-part system is a really easy and fast way of producing wire markers. The system consists of a clear plastic tubing with 2 recesses; one for the label and one for the wire. Supplied as A4 sheets for convenient printing through any ordinary office laser printer with its normal cartridge.
- Easy to use and apply
- Change label after termination
- Laser Printable A4 Sheets
- Wide range of diameters
- Available with the Fox-in-a-Box®
*Barcoding/QR Coding/Graphics functionality is available via the Professional level Labacus Innovator®
SKU:SKU: L75/20L(10) | Labels Per Pack: 750
Time Saving with Legend™ Laser 2-Part System Labels
The key benefit of the 2-part system is that the wire ID can be changed even after termination without cutting off the wire. The flexible polyester label has a special ‘bottle’ shape allowing it to be pulled into the clear tubing, this style makes it quick and easy to ‘load/unload’ label.
3 Available Sizes
Choice of 3 lengths: 20mm, 30mm and 50mm. Tubing is available in various sizes depending on the diameter of the cable; whatever the size, it still takes the same label.
Change Terminated Idents
Due to this special design, it is possible to slide blank tubing onto the wire prior to termination. The label can then be inserted at any time during or after termination. The longer the label, the more characters that can be printed.
No Special Equipment Needed
Print X cable labels in the same time it takes to print a piece of paper. Supplied in pre-cut A4 polyester sheets, so that the labels can then be easily removed from the sheet.
- Material: Polyester
- Available Label Dimensions (mm): 20 x 5, 30 x 5, 50 x 5
- Wide range of diameters from OD Ø 1.2mm to 14mm.
- Reach Compliant: Yes
- Low Temperature Testing 72 hours @ -40°C MIL-STD-810F Method 502.4
- High Temperature Testing 500 hours @ 70°C MIL-STD-202G Method 108A
- Moisture Resistance - MIL-STD-202G Method 106G
- Hydrogen Sulphide - HS2 Sour Gas Exposure (2% H2S)
- UV Weathering 500 hours* - ISO 4982 Part 3 Method A Cycle 1
- Salt Mist Spray according to Lloyds Register Type Approval System - IEC60068-2-52 Test Kb Salt Mist (Cyclic)
*Limited external applications generally away from direct sunlight but may be suitable in control boxes etc. Labels generally for internal use such as, control rooms, power stations, substations etc.
Printing & Software Requirements
- Print with your regular office laser printer
- Labacus Innovator® Basic/Advanced/Professional - Windows Only
- All templates included in Labacus Innovator® Software. To trial labels, no need to buy software. Download FOC Lite software (includes 3 days trial FOC of Basic/Advanced/Professional levels).
*For more information call our Sales Team on +44 (0)1707 37 37 27 or email email@example.com
- LEGEND™ 2 part Wire Markers (50mm) - Laser | L38/50L: 49.2mm x 4.2mm
- LEGEND™ 2 part Wire Markers (30mm) - Laser | L45/30L: 30mm x 4.166mm
- LEGEND™ 2 part Wire Markers (20mm) - Laser | L75/20L: 20mm x 4.166mm
*Also, consider colour laser printer in conjunction with Advanced/Professional levels of software for producing colour font/background or Resistor Colour-Coding.
- Storage Instructions Store between 50ºF (10ºC) and 77ºF (25ºC)
- Conditions Keep in dark conditions
- Humidity Resistance 35% to 65% RH
Why should you choose our laser labels?
Print With Your Office Laser Printer & Labacus Innovator® Software
Since no special equipment is required, X labels can be printed in 20 seconds (the time it takes for the sheet to run through the printer) - using this solution is simple and fast.