Legend™ Premium Ladder Heatshrink
Legend™ Premium Ladder Heatshrink
Legend™ Premium Ladder Heatshrink are shrinkable markers that are conveniently supplied in a ladder style format. With our bio-degradable all-in-one delivery, storage and dispenser boxes they can be rapidly printed with Silver Fox’s premium Fox-in-a-Box® thermal printer.
- 3:1 shrink ratio
- Low minimum shrink temperature
- Self-extinguishing material
- Available in yellow & white
- Available in continuous roll format
*Barcoding/QR Coding/Graphics functionality is available via the Professional level Fox-in-a-Box®
SKU:SKU: LHS/L50/24-8T(PF)Y | Labels Per Roll: 250
Efficient Ladder Format
With the ladder style format you can choose a predetermined 25mm or 50mm ident length that is supplied within a format that retains its structure, so that you can pull individual idents within a printed sequence.
3:1 shrink ratio
With a 3:1 shrink ratio each size covers a wider range of cable diameters. Specially designed with a lower minimum shrink temperature, saving you time when shrinking onto your cable.
Expertly Design with Labacus Innovator
With the 25mm width ladder style heat shrink you can print two idents at once cutting printing efforts in half.
Range of Diameters
Choose from an extensive range of diameters and colours to create a labelling system that aligns perfectly with your businesses needs and application environment.
And that's not all!
- Includes free of charge training
- Includes free of charge support
- Includes free of charge software updates
- Flame retardant single wall matt polyolefin
- Shrink ratio: 3:1
- Dielectric strength: ≥ 37kV/mm
- Minimum shrink temperature: 90°C (194°F) – fully recovered
- Operating temperature: -55°C to 135°C (-67°F to 275°F)
- Cable Shrink Diameter Ø (mm): 2.4-1.2, 3.2-1.6, 4.8-2.4, 6.4-3.2, 9.5-4.8, 12.7-6.4, 19.1-9.5, 25.4-12.7, 38.1-19.1
- Reach Compliant: Yes
- Successfully tested for High & Low Temperature
- Salt Mist Spray according to Lloyds Register Type Approval System.
- Successfully tested for 3000 hours accelerated UV ageing.
- Standards: UL 224 125°C (257°F) 600V VW-1 (File No. E48762)
- CSA C 22.2 No. 198.1: 125°C (257°F) 600V VW-1
Printing & Software Requirements
- To achieve the best printing results, we recommend using a Fox-in-a-Box® DTP-1 thermal printer along with TSR3/300 thermal transfer ribbons.
- Print via Fox-in-a-Box® thermal printer using ‘One software, One printer, One ribbon’ for our complete range of thermal labels.
*We are often asked whether the print will shrink when the tubing shrinks. Like all heatshrink yes, it does. Suggested ways to minimise the reduction in print size: Shrink the tubing from the reverse side to the printing. Some customers also advise using a font like Arial Narrow.
**For more information call our Sales Team on +44 (0)1707 37 37 27 or email email@example.com
- Yellow & White
- Storage Instructions: Store between 50ºF (10ºC) and 77ºF (25ºC)
- Conditions: Keep in dark conditions
- Humidity Resistance: 35% to 65% RH
- LEGEND™ Ladder Premium Heatshrink Ø 12 - 4 | LHS/L50/12-4T: 50 x 19.5mm
- LEGEND™ Ladder Premium Heatshrink Ø 24 - 8 | LHS/L50/24-8T: 50 x 39mm
- LEGEND™ Ladder Premium Heatshrink Ø 3 - 1 | LHS/L50/3-1T: 49 x 4.8mm
- LEGEND™ Ladder Premium Heatshrink Ø 39 - 13 | LHS/L50/39-13T: 49 x 64mm
- LEGEND™ Ladder Premium Heatshrink Ø 4.8 - 1.6 | LHS/L50/4.8-1.6T: 49 x 7.5mm
- LEGEND™ Ladder Premium Heatshrink Ø 6 - 2 | LHS/L50/6-2T: 50 x 9mm
Heatshrink markers are highly adaptable and tolerant to elevated temperatures. They can conform to the shape of the cable or wire, providing a secure fit. This is particularly useful in environments where cables may be subject to movement or vibration.
How to load Legend™ Premium Ladder Heatshrink
Print via the Fox-in-a-Box®
Designed for seamless compatibility, the Fox-in-a-Box® integrates with the Legend™ heatshrink range, ensuring optimal printing results. With the included Labacus Innovator® software, you can easily design and customise your labels, incorporating essential information, symbols, and barcodes.