Prolab® A5 Equipment Labels
Prolab® A5 Equipment Labels
The Prolab® A5 Equipment Labels label is made from a durable polyester with a special laser print receptive surface. Using a strong acrylic adhesive backing the P/TAG label ensures long term bonding. Supplied as A4 sheets for convenient printing through any ordinary office laser printer with its normal cartridge.
- Laser Printable A4 Sheets
- Pre-perforated for rapid removal from sheet
- 3000 hours accelerated UV testing.
*Barcoding/QR Coding/Graphics functionality is available via the Professional level Labacus Innovator®
No Special Equipment Needed
Print up to 504 labels in the same time it takes to print a piece of paper. Supplied in pre-cut A4 sheets, so that the labels can then be easily removed from the sheet.
Tolerant To High Temperature Testing
The finished printed labels have been successfully independently tested to 85°C for 1000 hours.
Tested For Durability
Although designed for internal use the printed white labels have been successfully independently tested for 3000 hours accelerated UV ageing.
Extensive Range Of Sizes
Choose from an extensive range of sizes to create a labelling system that aligns perfectly with your businesses needs.
- Material: Polyester
- Thickness: 50 Micron
- Release Liner: 75 Micron Synthetic
- Label Dimensions (mm): 60 x 36, 12 x 12, 14 x 38, 15 x 06, 15 x 12, 16 x 08, 17 x 09, 20 x 08, 22 x 07, 24 x 12, 26 x 10, 30 x 07, 30 x 30, 33 x 18, 38 x 12, 48 x 09, 55 x 22, A5, A4, 297 x 30
*Available in packs of 10 or 100 sheets
- Reach Compliant: Yes
- Low Temperature: MIL-STD-810F Method 502.4 - 72 hours @ -40°C
- Elevated Temperature: MIL-STD-202G Method 108A - 2000 hours @ 70°C to 100°C
- Hydrogen Sulphide H2S Sour Gas: Exposure (2% H2S)
- UV Weathering*: ISO 4982 Part 3 Method A Cycle 1 - 3000 hours
- Salt Mist Spray: IEC60068-2-52 Test Kb Salt Mist (Cyclic)
*Limited external applications generally away from direct sunlight but may be suitable in control
Printing & Software Requirements
- Print with your regular office laser printer
- Labacus Innovator® Basic/Advanced/Professional - Windows Only
- All templates included in Labacus Innovator® Software. To trial labels, no need to buy software. Download FOC Lite software (includes 3 days trial FOC of Basic/Advanced/Professional levels).
*For more information call our Sales Team on +44 (0)1707 37 37 27 or email email@example.com
- PROLAB® P/TAG Labels - A5 Laser | P/TAG/A5: 210mm x 148.5mm
*There is a small cost supplement for colour label packs.
**Also consider colour blocking label background on white labels using Advanced/Professional software and colour laser printer.
- Storage Instructions: Store between 50ºF (10ºC) and 77ºF (25ºC)
- Conditions: Keep in dark conditions
- Humidity Resistance: 35% to 65% RH
Typically, they can be used for equipment/data outlets/patch panels etc. The P/TAG/A4L and the PS/29730L labels can be used to identify cabinets and also the panel designations within each cabinet. These labels can be used for a wide range of applications including faceplates, outlets and control panels. They are also suitable for general labelling.
Print With Your Office Laser Printer & Labacus Innovator® Software
Since no special equipment is required, up to 504 labels can be printed in 20 seconds (the time it takes for the sheet to run through the printer) - using this solution is simple and fast.