Prolab® Asset Labels
Prolab® Asset Labels
Our Prolab® Asset Labels are made from a durable metalized polyester with a strong acrylic adhesive that ensures long-term bonding. With our bio-degradable all-in-one delivery, storage and dispenser boxes they can be rapidly printed with Silver Fox’s premium Fox-in-a-Box® thermal printer.
- Used for asset and equipment labelling
- For internal and outside(covered) use
- 3000 hours accelerated UV testing
- Rapid printing on the Fox-in-a-Box®
- Available in white & silver
*Barcoding/QR Coding/Graphics functionality is available via the Professional level Fox-in-a-Box®
SKU:SKU: P/AT01/5025TW | Labels Per Pack: 2500
Time Saving with Prolab® Asset Labels
Prolab® High Performance Tape are supplied in rolls of either 2500 or 5000! With our Fox-in-a-Box® thermal printer you can print at a rapid pace of 100mm per second saving your engineers time and resources.
3000 hours accelerated UV testing
Asset Labels have been shown to withstand prolonged exposure to sunlight for 3000 accelerated UV hours, which is equivalent to 5 years in a Northern European climate.
Print barcodes & QR codes
Using the Professional Level of the Labacus Innovator® software, also possible to design and print raised profile labels incorporating Barcodes/QR and GS1 Barcodes.
Manufactured in-house in the UK
We take pride in our in-house manufacturing facility located right here in the UK. By producing locally, we can ensure fast turnaround times from production to delivery.
And that's not all!
- Includes free of charge training
- Includes free of charge support
- Includes free of charge software updates
- Thickness: 56 micron
- Label Dimensions (mm): 50 x 25, 60 x 10
- Reach Compliant: Yes
- Elevated Temperature** MIL-STD-202G Method 108A - 2000 hrs @ 70°C to 100°C
- Low Temperature* MIL-STD-810 Method 502.4 - 72 hrs @ 40°C
- H2S Sour Gas Exposure (2% H2S)
- Salt Mist Spray EC60068-2-52 Test kb Salt Mist (Cyclic)
- UV Weathering ISO 4982 Part 4 Method A Cycle 1 - 2000hrs Silver - 3000 hrs White
*Although not LSZH, these labels may be considered suitable in applications where low smoke zero halogen is required.
Printing & Software Requirements
- To achieve the best printing results, we recommend using a Fox-in-a-Box® DTP-1 thermal printer along with TSR3/300 thermal transfer ribbons.
- Print via Fox-in-a-Box® thermal printer using One software, One printer, One ribbon for our complete range of thermal labels. A 300m thermal ribbon will yield approximately 50,000, 60mm x 10mm labels.
*Please note that graphics, barcodes and QR code functionality is available on the Professional level of Labacus® Innovator software. For more information call our Sales Team on +44 (0)1707 37 37 27 or email email@example.com
- PROLAB® Asset Label 50x25 Thermal | P/AT01/5025T: 49 X 24mm
- PROLAB® Asset Label 60x10 Thermal | P/AT01/6010T: 59 X 9mm
- White & Silver
- Storage Instructions Store between 50ºF (10ºC) and 77ºF (25ºC)
- Conditions Keep in dark conditions
- Humidity Resistance 35% to 65% RH
Typically, they can be used to label both assets and equipment. These labels are designed for internal use. Although not LSZH, these labels may be considered suitable in applications where low smoke zero halogen is required.
How to load Prolab® Asset Labels
Print via the Fox-in-a-Box®
Designed for seamless compatibility, the Fox-in-a-Box® integrates with the Prolab® Raised Profile label range, ensuring optimal printing results. With the included Labacus Innovator® software, you can easily design and customise your labels, incorporating essential information, symbols, and barcodes.