Prolab® Patch Panel Labels
Prolab® Patch Panel Labels
The PATCH and PUL label ranges are made from durable polyester with a special laser print receptive surface. A strong acrylic adhesive ensures long term bonding. Supplied as A4 sheets for convenient printing through any ordinary office laser printer with its normal cartridge.
- Laser printable A4 sheets
- Pre-cut for rapid removal from sheet
- Fits a wide range of patch panels
- Used for equipment, data outlets & patch panels
- Available in white
*Barcoding/QR Coding/Graphics functionality is available via the Professional level Labacus Innovator®
SKU:SKU: PATCH4L(10) | Labels Per Pack: 200
Tolerant to High Temperature
The finished printed labels have been successfully independently tested to 85°C for 1000 hours. They have also been tested for Salt Mist Spray according to Lloyds Register Type Approval System.
Tested For Durability
These labels are designed for internal use, as a guide to their durability, the final printed (white) label has been successfully independently tested for 3000 hours accelerated UV ageing.
No Special Equipment Needed
Print up to 75 labels in the same time it takes to print a piece of paper. Supplied in pre-cut A4 sheets, so that the labels can then be easily removed from the sheet.
- Material: Self-adhesive Polyester
- Thickness: 50 micron
- Sheet Size: A4
- Label Dimensions (mm): 220 x 9, 126 x 9, 146.5 x 10, 253 x 7, 180 x 7, 180 x 8, 182 x 10, 192 x 12
*Available in packs of 10 or 100 sheets
- Reach: Reach Compliant
- Low Temperature: MIL-STD-810F Method 502.4 - 72 hrs @ -40°C
- Elevated Temperature*: MIL-STD-202G Method 108A - 2000 hrs @ 70°C to 100°C
- H2S Sour Gas: Exposure (2% H2S)
- UV Weathering: ISO 4982 Part 3 Method A Cycle 1 - 3000 hrs
- Salt Mist Spray: IEC60068-2-52 Test Kb Salt Mist (Cyclic)
Printing & Software Requirements
- Print with your regular office laser printer
- Labacus Innovator® Basic/Advanced/Professional - Windows Only
- All templates included in Labacus Innovator® Software. To trial labels, no need to buy software. Download FOC Lite software (includes 3 days trial FOC of Basic/Advanced/Professional levels).
*For more information call our Sales Team on +44 (0)1707 37 37 27 or email email@example.com
- PROLAB® Patch 10 - 253 x 7 mm | PATCH-10L: 252mm x 6mm
- PROLAB® Patch 4 - 220 x 9 mm | PATCH-4L: 219mm x 8mm
- PROLAB® Patch 6 - 126 x 9 mm | PATCH-6L: 125mm x 8mm (x2)
- PROLAB® Patch 8 - 146.5 x 10 mm | PATCH-8L: 145mm x 9mm
*There is a small cost supplement for colour label packs. All colours taken from the BS 1710 (BS 4800 colours) and ISO 14726 standards
**Also consider colour blocking label background on white labels using Advanced/Professional software and colour laser printer.
- Storage Instructions: Store between 50ºF (10ºC) and 77ºF (25ºC)
- Conditions: Keep in dark conditions
- Humidity Resistance: 35% to 65% RH
Why should you choose our laser labels?
Print With Your Office Laser Printer & Labacus Innovator® Software
Since no special equipment is required, 75 labels can be printed in 20 seconds (the time it takes for the sheet to run through the printer) - using this solution is simple and fast.