Prolab® Raised Profile Labels
Prolab® Raised Profile Labels
Our Prolab® Raised Profile label is a durable alternative to engraved labels, incorporating a strong acrylic adhesive with a foam carrier for long-term bonding. With our bio-degradable all-in-one delivery, storage and dispenser boxes they can be rapidly printed with Silver Fox’s premium Fox-in-a-Box® thermal printer.
- Rapid printing on the Fox-in-a-Box®
- Available in silver, white & yellow
- Strong acrylic adhesive
- Durable polyester for clear print
- 1200 labels per pack
*Barcoding/QR Coding/Graphics functionality is available via the Professional level Fox-in-a-Box®
SKU:SKU: P/RPL01/5025TW | Labels Per Pack: 1200
Time Saving with Prolab® Raised Profile Labels
Prolab® High Performance Tape are supplied in packs of 1200 labels! With our Fox-in-a-Box® thermal printer you can print at a rapid pace of 100mm per second saving your engineers time and resources.
Strong Acrylic Adhesive
Prolab® Raised Profile labels have been designed and manufactured to ensure maximum durability for long-term bonding and quality of print.
Expertly Design with Labacus Innovator
Using the Professional Level of the Labacus Innovator® software, also possible to design and print raised profile labels incorporating Barcodes/QR and GS1 Barcodes.
Manufactured In-House In The UK
We take pride in our in-house manufacturing facility located right here in the UK. By producing locally, we can ensure fast turnaround times from production to delivery.
How Deploy Increased Their Efficiency With Silver Fox's Prolab® Raised Profile Labels
And that's not all!
- Includes free of charge training
- Includes free of charge support
- Includes free of charge software updates
- Material: Polyester
- Thickness: 0.7mm
- Label Dimensions (mm): 50x20
- Reach Compliant: Yes
- Test Method: Resistance to Solvents MIL-STD-202-215 w/change 1
- Elevated Temperature In House - 1000 hours @ 70°C
- Low Temperature In House - 1000 hours @ -18°C
Printing & Software Requirements
- To achieve the best printing results, we recommend using a Fox-in-a-Box® DTP-1 thermal printer along with TSR3/300 thermal transfer ribbons.
- Normally print with a black thermal ribbon but also consider our thermal ribbons in Blue/Red/Green.
- Print via Fox-in-a-Box® thermal printer using One software, One printer, One ribbon for our whole range of thermal labels.
*For more information call our Sales Team on +44 (0)1707 37 37 27 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PROLAB® Raised Profile Label 25x12 Thermal | P/RPL01/2512T: 24 x 11mm
- PROLAB® Raised Profile Label 50x25 Thermal | P/RPL01/5025T: 48 x 23mm
- White, Yellow & Silver
- Storage Instructions Store between 50ºF (10ºC) and 77ºF (25ºC)
- Conditions Keep in dark conditions
- Humidity Resistance 35% to 65% RH
Prolab® Raised Profile are a very durable alternative to engraved labels, they are ideal for labelling sockets with circuit ID numbers or equipment eg: within control panels, sockets with circuit ID numbers, patch panel identification, push-buttons, CCTV camera ID numbers, switches and internal connection points
How to load Prolab® Raised Profile Labels
Print via the Fox-in-a-Box®
Designed for seamless compatibility, the Fox-in-a-Box® integrates with the Prolab® Raised Profile label range, ensuring optimal printing results. With the included Labacus Innovator® software, you can easily design and customise your labels, incorporating essential information, symbols, and barcodes.