Legend™ Laser Tie-on Cable Labels
Legend™ Laser Tie-on Cable Labels
Made from durable polyester, these laser printable tie-on cable labels can be applied to any cable from OD Ø 10mm and supplied as A4 sheets for convenient printing through any ordinary office laser printer with its normal cartridge.
- London Underground Approved
- Pre-perforated for rapid use
- Laser Printable A4 Sheets
- Choice of three sizes and two colours
- Also available with Fox-in-a-Box®
*Barcoding/QR Coding/Graphics functionality is available via the Professional level Labacus Innovator®
SKU:SKU: LS6013LY(10) | Labels Per Pack: 600
Print 60 Labels in 20 Seconds!
Edit, print & apply 1350 Legend™ laser tie-on’s in the same time it takes to complete 50 labels with traditional ferruling by hand. Watch the short clip conducted by Hertfordshire University below!
London Underground Approval
Legend™ tie-on’s have undergone rigorous testing to meet the stringent requirements of LUL1-085, ensuring their suitability for London Underground installations.
Print with Your Office Laser Printer
Print 60 cable labels in the same time it takes to print a piece of paper. Supplied in pre-perforated A4 sheets, the labels can then be easily removed from the sheet by folding along the perforations.
Select from 3 Dimensions & 6 Colours
Depending on your application, you can select from 3 industry specific dimensions that can be supplied in either yellow, white, orange, blue, red & green.
- Material: Polyester
- Thickness: 175 micron
- Operational Temperature: -40°C to -85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Label Dimensions (mm): 60 x 13, 90 x 13, 90 x 20
*Available in packs of 10 or 100 sheets.
- Reach: Reach Compliant
- London Underground Approval: Fire Safety Performance of Material requirements of LUL 1-085.
- Moisture Resistance: MIL-STD-202G Method 106G
- Low Temperature: MIL-STD-810F Method 502.4 - 72 hours @ -40°C
- High Temperature: MIL-STD-202G Method 108A - 500 hours @ 70°C
- H2S Sour Gas: Exposure (2% H2S)
- UV Weathering: ISO 4982 Part 3 Method A Cycle 1 - 500 hours*
- Salt Mist Spray: IEC60068-2-52 Test Kb Salt Mist (Cyclic)
Printing & Software Requirements
- Print with your regular office laser printer
- Labacus Innovator® Basic/Advanced/Professional - Windows Only
- All templates included in Labacus Innovator® Software. To trial labels, no need to buy software. Download FOC Lite software (includes 3 days trial FOC of Basic/Advanced/Professional levels).
*For more information call our Sales Team on +44 (0)1707 37 37 27 or email email@example.com
- LEGEND™ LM Tie-on 90x13mm Laser | LM9013L: 68 x 11mm
- LEGEND™ LS Tie-on 60x13mm Laser | LS6013L: 37 x 12mm
- LEGEND™ LXL Tie-on 90x20mm Laser | LXL9020L: 65 x 18mm
- Green, White, Yellow, Blue, Orange & Red
- Storage Instructions: Store between 50ºF (10ºC) and 77ºF (25ºC)
- Conditions: Keep in dark conditions
- Humidity Resistance: 35% to 65% RH
A tough tie-on cable label. Ideal for general commercial applications. Typical applications include; power stations, sub-stations, control rooms, commercial buildings, hotels. airports, universities, data centres, rail.
Print With Your Office Laser Printer & Labacus Innovator® Software
Since no special equipment is required, 60 labels can be printed in 20 seconds (the time it takes for the sheet to run through the printer) - using this solution is simple and fast.
Why should you chose our laser labels?
Are Legend™ Laser Tie-Ons LSZH?
No, but due to the material the labels are made from it is still London Underground approved.
How do I edit and print what I want onto the Legend™ Laser Tie-Ons?
You can edit what you want written on your label by using our Labacus Innovator software which has 3 separate levels so you can the software type that is most suited for your needs. Using this software alongside any ordinary office laser printer you will be able to add, edit and print any text, graphics or QR/Barcodes onto your labels.
What colour options are there?
Depending on what label size you choose dictates what colour options you have. However, all of our colour options are white, yellow, blue, green, red and orange. You could also consider using colour blocking withe the white labels when using the Advanced or Professional level of the software and a colour laser printer.
What are the best conditions for Legend™ Laser Tie-Ons to be used in?
The best conditions for these labels to be used in are inside conditions or outside but covered (not in direct sunlight). Although they can also be used in LSZH conditions.
How many labels do I get per sheet of Legend™ Laser Tie-Ons?
Depending on the size of Legend™ Laser Tie-Ons you choose depends on how many labels you get per sheet. For example, LS6013L has 60 labels per sheet, LM9013L have 40 labels per sheet and LXL9020L have 24 labels per sheet. Each pack contains 10 sheets therefore even if the LXL9020L you still get 240 labels.