Prolab® High Performance Tape
Prolab® High Performance Tape
Prolab® High Performance Tape made from PVC with solvent permanent adhesive. With our bio-degradable all-in-one delivery, storage and dispenser boxes they can be rapidly printed with Silver Fox’s premium Fox-in-a-Box® thermal printer.
- Available in a variety of colours
- Widths of 25mm, 50mm and 100mm
- Rapid printing with the Fox-in-a-Box®
- Strong adhesive power
- Tested for a range of environments
*Other colours available upon request
**Barcoding/QR Coding/Graphics functionality is available via the Professional level Fox-in-a-Box®
SKU:SKU: P/HPT/A/025(50X4)TW | Total Pack Length: 200m
Rapid Print With The Fox-in-a-Box®
Prolab® High Performance Tape are supplied in lengths of 50m! With our Fox-in-a-Box® thermal printer you can print at a rapid pace of 100mm per second saving your engineers time and resources.
In-House Manufacturing in the UK
We take pride in our in-house manufacturing facility located right here in the UK. By producing locally, we can ensure fast turnaround times from production to delivery.
Extensive Range of Colours & Sizes
Choose from an extensive range of colours and sizes to create a labelling system that aligns perfectly with your businesses needs. Available in a variety of widths of 100mm, 50mm and 25mm and a length of 50mtrs
Automate Cutting & Peel Easy
Contact our sales team to enquire about our extended cutting tool that can be used to cut idents from the roll as they are printed. We also use a specially designed release liner so that you can quickly peel the label ready for application.
And that's not all!
- Includes free of charge training
- Includes free of charge support
- Includes free of charge software updates
- Material: PVC film with solvent permanent adhesive
- Widths (mm): 100, 50, 25
- Reach Compliant: Yes
- Resistance to solvents: MIL-STD-202- 215 w/change 1
- Fire Resistance: DIN EN 13501-1
- Dimensional Stability (FINAT TM 14): Adhered to steel shrinkage 0.15mm max
- Temperature Resistance: Adhered to aluminum -50°C to +120°C
- Sea Water Resistance (DIN EN ISO 9227): Adhered to aluminum, after 100hrs/35°C no variation
- Resistance to solvents and chemicals: At room temperature, 72hrs after adhesion to aluminium, short-term resistant to most oils & greases, fuels, aliphatic solvents, week acids, salts and alkalis
- Adhesive Power (FINAT TM 1, after 24h, stainless steel): 18 N/25 mm
- Very good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates except PE & PP (BGVV compliance (indirect food contact))
- To achieve the best printing results, we recommend using a Fox-in-a-Box® DTP-1 thermal printer along with TSR3/300 thermal transfer ribbons.
- Print via Fox-in-a-Box® thermal printer using One software, One printer, One ribbon for our whole range of thermal labels.
*For more information call our Sales Team on +44 (0)1707 37 37 27 or email email@example.com
- PROLAB® HIGH PERFORMANCE 25mm Tape | P/HPT/A/025T: 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200 x 23mm
- PROLAB® HIGH PERFORMANCE 50mm Tape | P/HPT/A/050T: 25, 50, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500, 600 x 49mm
- PROLAB® HIGH PERFORMANCE 100mm Tape | P/HPT/A/100T: 25, 50, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500, 600 x 94mm
- Black, Brown, Green, Grey, White, Yellow, Blue, Orange & Red
- Storage Instructions: Store between 50ºF (10ºC) and 77ºF (25ºC)
- Conditions: Keep in dark conditions
- Humidity Resistance: 35% to 65% RH
How to load Prolab® High Performance Tape
Print via the Fox-in-a-Box®
Designed for seamless compatibility, the Fox-in-a-Box® integrates with the Prolab® High Performance Tape range, ensuring optimal printing results. With the included Labacus Innovator® software, you can easily design and customise your labels, incorporating essential information, symbols, and barcodes.