Fox® Tie-on Cable Labels
Fox® Tie-on Cable Labels
Fox® tie-on’s are tough cable labels made from highly durable PVC that are ideal for general commercial applications where low smoke, zero halogen & UV stability are not required. With our bio-degradable all-in-one delivery, storage and dispenser boxes, they can be rapidly printed with Silver Fox’s premium Fox-in-a-Box® thermal printer.
- Easy to use and apply
- Pre-perforated for rapid use
- Rapid printing on Fox-in-a-Box®
- Multiple colours & sizes
- Durable PVC
*Barcoding/QR Coding/Graphics functionality is available via the Professional level Fox-in-a-Box®
SKU:SKU: LCP1-6025TY | Labels Per Pack: 450
Time Saving with Fox® Tie-On
Designed with efficiency in mind, these labels are specifically engineered to save you valuable time. With a clear and legible print that ensures easy identification and reduces the time spent deciphering cables during installations, maintenance, or repairs.
Strong and Durable PVC Construction
Crafted using high-quality PVC known for its exceptional strength and durability. Designed to withstand a range of environments, these labels offer reliable performance and long-lasting readability.
Customizable Colors and Sizes
Choose from an extensive range of colours and sizes to create a labelling system that aligns perfectly with your businesses needs.
In-House Manufacturing in the UK
We take pride in our in-house manufacturing facility located right here in the UK. By producing locally, we can ensure fast turnaround times from production to delivery.
And that's not all!
- Includes free of charge training
- Includes free of charge support
- Includes free of charge software updates
- Material: PVC
- Thickness: 1mm
- Operational Temperature: -18°C to 70°C (64.4°F to 158°F)
- X 15mm Range (mm): 60 x 15, 80 x 15, 100 x 15, 120 x 15
- X 25mm Range (mm): 60 x 25, 80 x 25, 100 x 25, 120 x 25
- Reach: Reach Compliant
- Resistance to Solvents: MIL-STD-202-215 w/change 1
- Elevated Temperature: In House - 1000 hours @ 70C
- Low Temperature: In House - 1000 hours @ -18C
Printing & Software Requirements
- To achieve the best printing results, we recommend using a Fox-in-a-Box® DTP-1 thermal printer along with TSR3/300 thermal transfer ribbons.
- Print via Fox-in-a-Box® thermal printer using ‘One software, One printer, One ribbon’ for our complete range of thermal labels. A 300m thermal ribbon will yield approximately 3,200 LCP1-8015T (80mm x 15mm) labels.
*For more information call our Sales Team on +44 (0)1707 37 37 27 or email email@example.com
- FOX® Tie-on (1 Across) 100 x 15mm: 70 x 14
- FOX® Tie-on (1 Across) 100 x 25mm: 70 x 24
- FOX® Tie-on (1 Across) 100 x 50mm: 70 x 49
- FOX® Tie-on (1 Across) 120 x 15mm: 90 x 14
- FOX® Tie-on (1 Across) 120 x 25mm: 90 x 24
- FOX® Tie-on (1 Across) 120 x 50mm: 90 x 49
- FOX® Tie-on (1 Across) 60 x 15mm: 30 x 14
- FOX® Tie-on (1 Across) 60 x 25mm: 30 x 24
- FOX® Tie-on (1 Across) 80 x 15mm: 50 x 14
- FOX® Tie-on (1 Across) 80 x 25mm: 50 x 24
- FOX® Tie-on (1 Across) 80 x 50mm: 50 x 49
- White & Yellow
- Storage Instructions Store between 50ºF (10ºC) and 77ºF (25ºC)
- Conditions Keep in dark conditions
- Humidity Resistance 35% to 65% RH
These versatile labels are commonly used for general commercial applications where low smoke, zero halogen & UV stability are not required. Industries include: telecommunications, data centres, electrical installations, manufacturing, and more.
How to load Fox®
Print via the Fox-in-a-Box®
Designed for seamless compatibility, the Fox-in-a-Box® integrates with the Fox® label range, ensuring optimal printing results. With the included Labacus Innovator® software, you can easily design and customise your labels, incorporating essential information, symbols, and barcodes.