Legend™ LSZH Heatshrink Rolls
Legend™ LSZH Heatshrink Rolls
Legend™ LSZH Heatshrink Rolls are halogen-free shrinkable markers that are conveniently supplied in a continuous tube format. With our bio-degradable all-in-one delivery, storage and dispenser boxes, they can be rapidly printed with Silver Fox’s premium Fox-in-a-Box® thermal printer.
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- Available in yellow & white
- Low smoke propagation & halogen-free
- Self-extinguishing material
- Available in ladder-style format
*Barcoding/QR Coding/Graphics functionality is available via the Professional level Fox-in-a-Box®
SKU:SKU: LHLZ/C/R/38.1-19.1T(PF)Y | Total Pack Length: 11m
Cut Printing Efforts in Half with Cross-Ferruling
Using the advanced or professional Fox-in-a-Box® cross-ferruling functionality you can print both ends of wire at the same time. This unique functionality cuts printing efforts in half and yields approximately 23,000, 25mm labels with our included 300m ribbon.
Low Smoke Zero Halogen
LSZH heatshrink rolls are made of a premium halogen free, low smoke propagation material - an ideal choice for environments where safety and environmental concerns are paramount.
Available with extended cutting tool
Talk to one of our sales team to enquire about our extended cutting tool that can be used to cut idents from the roll as they are printed by the Fox-in-a-Box®
Continuous tubing format
With the continuous roll format you can determine the exact label length you need and print longer idents for your application. Choose from a range of cable diameters from 1.2mm to 38.1mm.
And that's not all!
- Includes free of charge training
- Includes free of charge support
- Includes free of charge software updates
- Material: Polyolefin
- Shrink Ratio: 2-1
- Dielectric Strength: ≥ 20 kV/mm
- Halogen Free & Flame Retardant
- Min. shrink temp: 115°C
- Operational temperature: -40C up to 105C
- Label Shrink Diameters Ø (mm): 2.4-1.2, 3.2-1.6, 4.8-2.4, 6.4-3.2, 9.5-4.8, 12.7-6.4, 19.1-9.5, 25.4-12.7, 38.1-19.1
- Reach Compliant: Yes
- Flame retardant UL224
- Oxygen Index & Flue Gas Density EN 45545-2
- Resistance to Solvents MIL-STD-202-215 w/change 1
Printing & Software Requirements
- To achieve the best printing results, we recommend using a Fox-in-a-Box® DTP-1 thermal printer along with TSR3/300 thermal transfer ribbons.
- Print via Fox-in-a-Box® thermal printer using ‘One software, One printer, One ribbon’ for our complete range of thermal labels. A 300m thermal ribbon will yield approximately 23,000 x 25mm labels.
*We are often asked whether the print will shrink when the tubing shrinks. Like all heatshrink yes, it does. Suggested ways to minimise the reduction in print size: Shrink the tubing from the reverse side to the printing. Some customers also advise using a font like Arial Narrow.
**For more information call our Sales Team on +44 (0)1707 37 37 27 or email email@example.com
- LEGEND™ LSZH Heatshrink Rolls Ø 12.7 - 6.4 | LHLZ/C/R/12.7-6.4T: 25, 50, 75, 100 x 20mm
- LEGEND™ LSZH Heatshrink Rolls Ø 19.1 - 9.5 | LHLZ/C/R/19.1-9.5T: 25, 50, 75, 100 x 22.5mm
- LEGEND™ LSZH Heatshrink Rolls Ø 2.4 - 1.2 | LHLZ/C/R/2.4-1.2T: 25, 50, 75, 100 x 4mm
- LEGEND™ LSZH Heatshrink Rolls Ø 25.4 - 12.7 | LHLZ/C/R/25.4-12.7T: 25, 50, 75, 100 x 41mm
- LEGEND™ LSZH Heatshrink Rolls Ø 3.2 - 1.6 | LHLZ/C/R/3.2-1.6T: 25, 50, 75, 100 x 5mm
- LEGEND™ LSZH Heatshrink Rolls Ø 38.1 - 19.1 | LHLZ/C/R/38.1-19.1T: 25, 50, 75, 100 x 64mm
- LEGEND™ LSZH Heatshrink Rolls Ø 4.8 - 2.4 | LHLZ/C/R/4.8-2.4T: 25, 50, 75, 100 x 7mm
- LEGEND™ LSZH Heatshrink Rolls Ø 6.4 - 3.2 | LHLZ/C/R/6.4-3.2T: 25, 50, 75, 100 x 10mm
- LEGEND™ LSZH Heatshrink Rolls Ø 9.5 - 4.8 | LHLZ/C/R/9.5-4.8T: 25, 50, 75, 100 x 17mm
- White & Yellow
- Storage Instructions Store between 50ºF (10ºC) and 77ºF (25ºC)
- Conditions Keep in dark conditions
- Humidity Resistance 35% to 65% RH
Heat shrink markers are highly adaptable and resistant to heat. They can conform to the shape of the cable, providing a secure fit. This can be particularly useful in environments where cables may be subject to movement or vibration.
How to load Legend™ LSZH Heatshrink Rolls
Print via the Fox-in-a-Box®
Designed for seamless compatibility, the Fox-in-a-Box® integrates with the Legend™ heatshrink range, ensuring optimal printing results. With the included Labacus Innovator® software, you can easily design and customise your labels, incorporating essential information, symbols, and barcodes.
What is the shrink ratio of Legend™ LSZH Heatshrink Rolls?
This product has a 2:1 shrink ratio.
What are the best conditions for Legend™ LSZH Heashrink rolls to be used in?
The best conditions for Legend™ LSZH heatshrink labels are internal usage within public buildings such as airports, museums and so on. They are also suited for the conditions that are needed for rail and metro applications.
How do I edit and print what I want onto the Legend™ LSZH Heatshrink rolls?
You can edit what you want written on your label by using our Labacus Innovator software which has 3 separate levels so you can the software type that is most suited for your needs. Using this software alongside our one-of-a-kind Fox-In-A-Box® Thermal printer you will be able to add, edit and print any text, graphics or QR/Barcodes onto your labels.
Can I print more than one roll at a time?
Yes! When using the advanced or professional level of the software you can print 2 rolls at the same time.As an added bonus if you are using the professional level of the Labacus Innovator software you can print both end of the wire at the same time using our special cross ferruling feature.
What is the maximum operating temperature of these labels?
The maximum operating temperature for these labels is 105°C