Legend™ Premium Heatshrink Rolls
Legend™ Premium Heatshrink Rolls
Legend™ Premium Heatshrink Rolls are shrinkable markers that are conveniently supplied in a continuous tube format. With our bio-degradable all-in-one delivery, storage and dispenser boxes, they can be rapidly printed with Silver Fox’s premium Fox-in-a-Box® thermal printer.
- 3:1 shrink ratio
- Low minimum shrink temperature
- Self-extinguishing material
- Available in yellow & white
- Available in ladder-style format
*Barcoding/QR Coding/Graphics functionality is available via the Professional level Fox-in-a-Box®
SKU:SKU: LHS/R/39-13T(PF)Y | Total Pack Length: 10m
Cut Printing Efforts in Half with Cross-Ferruling
Using the advanced or professional Fox-in-a-Box® cross-ferruling functionality you can print both ends of wire at the same time. This unique functionality cuts printing efforts in half and yields approximately 23,000, 25mm labels with our included 300m ribbon.
3:1 Shrink Ratio
With a 3:1 shrink ratio each size covers a wider range of cable diameters. Specially designed with a lower minimum shrink temperature, saving you time when shrinking onto your cable.
Available with extended cutting tool
Talk to one of our sales team to enquire about our extended cutting tool that can be used to cut idents from the roll as they are printed by the Fox-in-a-Box®.
Continuous tubing format
With the continuous roll format you can determine the exact label length you need and print longer idents for your application. Choose from a range of cable diameters from 1.2mm to 38.1mm.
And that's not all!
- Includes free of charge training
- Includes free of charge support
- Includes free of charge software updates
- Material: Polyolefin
- Shrink Ratio: 3-1
- Min. shrink temp: 90°C
- Dielectric Strength: ≥ 37 kV/mm
- Cable Inner Diameter Ø (mm): 3-1, 4.8-1.6, 6-2, 12-4, 24-8, 39-13
- Reach Compliant: Yes
- UV Weathering: ISO 4982 Part 3 Method A Cycle 1 - 3000 hrs
- Elevated Temperature**: MIL-STD-202G Method 108A - 2000 hrs @ 70°C to 100°C
- Low Temperature*: MIL-STD-810 Method 502.4 - 72 hrs @ 40°C
- H2S Sour Gas: Exposure (2% H2S)
- Salt Mist Spray: EC60068-2-52 Test kb Salt Mist (Cyclic)
- Resistance to Solvents: MIL-STD-202-215 w/change 1
Printing & Software Requirements
- To achieve the best printing results, we recommend using a Fox-in-a-Box® DTP-1 thermal printer along with TSR3/300 thermal transfer ribbons.
- Print via Fox-in-a-Box® thermal printer using ‘One software, One printer, One ribbon’ for our complete range of thermal labels. A 300m thermal ribbon will yield approximately 23,000 x 25mm labels.
*We are often asked whether the print will shrink when the tubing shrinks. Like all heatshrink yes, it does. Suggested ways to minimise the reduction in print size: Shrink the tubing from the reverse side to the printing. Some customers also advise using a font like Arial Narrow.
**For more information call our Sales Team on +44 (0)1707 37 37 27 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- LEGEND™ Premium Heatshrink Rolls Ø 12 - 4 | LHS/R/12-4T: 25, 50, 75,100 x 18mm
- LEGEND™ Premium Heatshrink Rolls Ø 24 - 8 | LHS/R/24-8T: 25, 50, 75,100 x 35mm
- LEGEND™ Premium Heatshrink Rolls Ø 3 - 1 | LHS/R/3-1T: 10, 20, 25, 30, 50, 75, 100 x 5mm
- LEGEND™ Premium Heatshrink Rolls Ø 39 - 13 | LHS/R/39-13T: 25, 50, 75,100 x 58mm
- LEGEND™ Premium Heatshrink Rolls Ø 4.8 - 1.6 | LHS/R/4.8-1.6T: 10, 20, 25, 30, 50, 75, 100 x 7.5mm
- LEGEND™ Premium Heatshrink Rolls Ø 6 - 2 | LHS/R/6-2T: 10, 20, 25, 30, 50, 75, 100 x 9.5mm
- Yellow & White
- Storage Instructions: Store between 50ºF (10ºC) and 77ºF (25ºC)
- Conditions: Keep in dark conditions
- Humidity Resistance: 35% to 65% RH
Heat shrink markers are highly adaptable and resistant to heat. They can conform to the shape of the cable, providing a secure fit. This can be particularly useful in environments where cables may be subject to movement or vibration.
How to load Legend™ Premium Heatshrink Rolls
Print via the Fox-in-a-Box®
Designed for seamless compatibility, the Fox-in-a-Box® integrates with the Legend™ heatshrink range, ensuring optimal printing results. With the included Labacus Innovator® software, you can easily design and customise your labels, incorporating essential information, symbols, and barcodes.